The Geyser is an efficient ways of heating water using solid fuel.
Water circulates all around the fire box, and in addition, under the flue opening there are 5 extra tubes to captor all the heat before leaving into the flue.
- Suitable for hot tubs, spas, domestic water heating, green house...
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Works best using thermosyphon (natural circulation)
- Made of 2.3 thick stainless steel
- 50mm inlet/ outlet
- 13mm drainage
- Comes with water temperature gauge, and a pressure valve.
- The bottom draw is used to control air flow to the fire box, and to clean ashes.
*Not recommended for use with water pump and/or Salt water.
L 670mm x 430mm Diameter
Weight 40 Kg
Flue dia 5”
stainless steel flue 1M
50mm threaded fittings